[Pre-Registration] Residential PV Systems for Homebuilders
Please use this form to register for our wait list for the next available session. You will be notified by email when the next session is open for registration.
Group rates are available for 6 or more. Please email email@example.com to set up a group rate.
This is comprehensive course to help builders understand residential photovoltaic technology. Participants will explore the fundamentals of photovoltaic energy including: PV theory, site analysis, system configurations and components, array sizing, mounting methods, commissioning, and system operation and maintenance. The course focuses on PV systems as an integral part of net-zero housing. The specific topics covered in this half day (3-hour) overview course include:
- The Opportunity: Solar Renewables, why now?
- The 101: Terms and Background
- The Builder Perspective: PV Upgrade Packages
- What a builder needs to know: Components, Design, Installation & Commissioning
- Homeowners: Costs, Marketing, and Maintenance (and what can go wrong?)
- Regulations, Challenges and What’s next?
Register on our wait list to reserve your spot!